Independent Contractor Travel Advisors
Are you currently working as a Travel Advisor? We would love to work with you.
New to the travel industry and desire to work as a Travel Advisor? Check out the Qualification and Skills required to excel as a Travel Advisor
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong sales and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to negotiate effectively
- Excellent knowledge of computer reservation computer programs
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Strong ability to manage time and prioritize tasks
- Working knowledge of domestic and international travel trends
What do we offer our Independent Contractors
- Best commission splits in the industry
- Fast Commisison payments. No waiting to get paid. Payments are usually made the same week commissions are received
- FAM trips for active advisors
- IATAN membership when requirements are met
- Agent rates on cruises, hotels, all inclusive
- Agent Reward programs
Why the Travel Industry?
Working in the travel industry has the best perks of any job. If you love to travel this is the industry for you.
Join our Team
Reach out to us. Let's talk